In our Houston dental office, we take pride in adhering to the highest standards for infection control.
- We scrub our hands before and after each appointment, and always
- We wear masks and protective eyewear.
- All instruments are sterilized with an autoclave.
- Our handpieces are always heat sterilized between patients.
- We use disposable supplies.
- We use protective barriers on exposed surfaces and disinfect all other surfaces according to government standards.
- All staff members are vaccinated for hepatitis B.
- We regularly update infection control procedures for all dental staff members.
We adhere to these strict infection control standards because we care about your health and welfare.